fredag den 7. juni 2013

Magune Saki


(Her design is adorable, right? Cute color scheme)

MAGUne Saki:
files : 146
size :  16004072bytes
uses : 99.3% (I have no clue what this means)
freq avg : 400.7 Hz (G4)
logical range : F2-F#5
voices : 146
author : Xei Song

So, this is a CV UTAU~
Her name is Saki. Saki has a somewhat cute voice, almost half falsetto.

The first thing I noticed about her is, she is very clear. Her pronunciation is good (as far as I can tell) and she doesn't mumble her consonants. (Good recording)

Her p-sounds sound a little too much like b, maybe, but it's all good. Some her sounds also has some 'pops' (can be fixed with a pop filter) and her recordings are a little short (but still handles long notes surprisingly well)

Her voice is definitely suited for pop songs, but I am sure you could also squeeze out some other genres, haha.

She sounds horrible with TIPS.exe, or else am I doing something wrong.

She sounds good with Resampler and Fresamp! =w=

Maybe I should start writing something actually constructive, haha.

Scores:
Easy-to-use: 8/10
This voicebank is one of the most easy-to-use CV VBs I have ever tried. She is clear, doesn't stumble over the consonants and suits a lot of songs. (She also has both Romaji and Hiragana)
Clearness: 6/10
The short recordings does make her long notes awkward sometimes, but overall very clear.
Quality: 6/10
Again, the long notes, and also the medium quality microphone.
Pronunciation: 7/10
Better than some other UTAUs out there, much better.
Oto: 8/10
I suck at oto'ing, so everything I can make work somewhat without even changing the oto, is good for me.

Overall:
Suitable for beginners and advanced users alike! Very easy to use voice, some errors that can be fixed (and some not) and good oto! She also has an adorable design, asdfghjkl




Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar