mandag den 10. juni 2013

Atsui Honoo

Name: Atsui Hono

Gender: Male

Age: 15

Height: N/A

Weight: N/A

Sexuality: Gay

Favorite food: Strawberry Ice cream 

Character Item: (WIP)

-This is Atsui Hono, he is voiced by OtakuMaster96(The maker of the PANTHER/PARENTloids)

^Information from his website.

Here we have another CV UTAU... Yep... (Damn you CV, my arch nemesis)

(Remember kids, this is his Act 2)

Let me just start with my first impression. He is surprisingly good quality (no offence, but I wasn't expecting that). His sounds are clear and almost noise-free. The only problem are his k-sounds. I noticed that the Wikia states the k-sounds had to be re-recorded with a lower quality microphone, but they just sound horrible compared to the rest of the clear voicebank! Also, his accent somewhat annoyed me, but it wasn't a terrible accent, more just an American (I'm not sure??) undertone.

His oto was good, not a plug-n-play good oto, but it worked. I just realized I made it sound really average. His oto is way better than average, no doubt, it's just not as good as someone of the CV UTAUs I've tried before, but it's definitely at the top of the line.

Oh, and you can't make him sing NAUGHTAY songs (No Gigantic OTN for Atsui) and you can't make him sing with a female partner in a romantic song (he is gay after all)

His voice is in the middle/high range of the male voice, and I would say about C3-somewhere in mid-5 would work out for him...

Scoring:
Quality: 6/10
Overall good, needs new k-sounds
Accent: 6/10
It wasn't as bad as it could be
Clearness: 5/10
The whole voicebank is clear and good, except for the k-sounds. They pull the score down.
Oto: 7.5/10
No problems here :)
Easy-to-use: 7/10
He would be a very good male UTAU for new beginners. He has a very versatile voice with a large range, and his oto is well made.

Overall: If you like his voice and/or you're looking for a male that can reach some high notes, download him. For you other guys, I would probably wait until his k-sounds are fixed and/or he gets a new voicebank.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar